IMSMA is using the language that is set in Regional settings in the Control panel.
|| To modify which language to use in the Control panel the user is required to have permission to change settings on the computer.
How to change the language:
- a. Click the on the Windows Start button.
- b. Choose the Control Panel option.
|| These instructions are for Windows 7. Other versions of Windows may be slightly different.
- c. Click on Clock, Language, and Region.
- d. Click on Regional and Language.
- e. On the first tab select the desired language and variation in the list e.g. Spanish (Ecuador).
- f. Verify that you have selected the correct variation. For example, the decimal symbol can be different in countries that use the same language. E.g. Ecuador use comma and Peru use dot.
- g. Click the OK button.