To change the display name of a coordinate system:
- From the Customisation menu, select Coordinate System Manager. The Coordinate System Manager window displays.
- Highlight the row of the coordinate system that you would like to edit.
- Click the button. The Coordinate System Manager window displays:
- Enter the display name you would like to use in the Display Name field.
- If you would like to use this coordinate system as your default coordinate system, check the Default checkbox.
- Do one of the following:
- To save your changes to the coordinate system, click the Submit button.
- To discard your changes to the coordinate system, click the Cancel button.
|| Display Name for WGS 1984 and MGRS cannot be changed.