Difference between revisions of "Change the Display Name of a Coordinate System"
From IMSMA Wiki
|Line 6:||Line 6:|
[[Image:uMFig177.png|center||''Coordinate Reference System Editor Window'']]
Revision as of 15:49, 27 February 2014
To change the display name of a coordinate system:
- From the Customisation menu, select Coordinate System Manager. The Coordinate System Manager window displays.
- Highlight the row of the coordinate system that you would like to edit.
- Click the button. The Coordinate Reference System Editor window displays:
- Enter the display name you would like to use in the Display Name field.
- If you would like to use this coordinate system as your default coordinate system, check the Default checkbox.
- Do one of the following:
- To save your changes to the coordinate system, click the Submit button.
- To discard your changes to the coordinate system, click the Cancel button.
|Display Name for WGS 1984 and MGRS cannot be changed.|