Change an Existing Data Entry Form Template
Revision as of 18:58, 31 January 2014 by Laura (Version 6.0)
You can change existing Data Entry Form templates. To change an existing Data Entry Form template:
- In the Data Entry Form Template Designer window, expand the Template Folder in the Source Tree pane.
- Drag the Data Entry Form template that you would like to change to the design pane.
- A message displays asking if you would like to place this template at its default position or at the position you selected with the mouse.
- To retain the formatting associated with the Data Entry Form template, click the Default Position button. To overwrite the formatting associated with the Data Entry Form template, click the Mouse Position button.
- Change the Data Entry Form template as needed.