Change Element Display Properties
Elements are added to the form design pane with default properties such as width and height. You can modify these properties to customise the look of your data entry form template. To change the display properties:
- In the form designer pane, do one of the following:
- Double-click the element that you would like to change.
- Select the element and click the Properties button.
The Component Property Editor window displays the selected element’s property values. The fields in the Component Property Editor window may differ depending on the element selected.
- To save the changes to the attributes and close the Component Property Editor window, click Submit.
- To discard changes to the attributes and close the Component Property Editor window, click Cancel.