Apply a Template to the Map Page Layout
Map layout templates include any shapes, images, text, page setup options, scale bar, north indicator, and legend that you have added to the map view. You can apply a saved template to the map that you have displayed.
To apply a template to the current map display:
- Click the button on the Map Layout toolbar.
- The Open window displays.
- From the Open window:
- Navigate to the location of the .mxt template file that you would like to apply to the map.
- Select the .mxt template file.
- Click the Open button.
- The selected template is applied to the map.