Difference between revisions of "Apply a Template to the Map Page Layout"
Revision as of 15:41, 6 June 2013
Map layout templates include any shapes, images, text, page setup options, scale bar, north indicator, and legend that you have added to the map view. You can apply a saved template to the map that you have displayed.
To apply a template to the current map display:
- Click the button on the Map Layout toolbar.
- The Open window displays.
- From the Open window:
- Navigate to the location of the .mxt template file that you would like to apply to the map.
- Select the .mxt template file.
- Click the Open button.
- The selected template is applied to the map.