Apply a Local ID Generator
Revision as of 21:07, 30 January 2014 by Laura (Version 6.0)
- From the Customisation menu, select Data Entry Form Temlates > Template Designer.
- Create or modify a data entry form template as described in Data Entry Form Templates.
To apply a local ID generator to the data element:
- Double-click the button next to the element.
- Click the File:AddLocalIDButton.png button on the Component Property Editor window.
- Select a row in the Local ID Type Selection window, and click the OK button.
- Click the OK button to close the Component Property Editor window.
- Save the template as described in Save a Data Entry Form Template.
- Publish the template as described in Publish a Data Entry Form Template.