Add an Image to the Data Entry Form Template
From IMSMA Wiki
The icon tool allows you to add a .jpg, .jpeg, .png, or .gif to the report template.
Image Added with the Icon Tool
To add an image to the Data Entry Form template:
- Expand the Tool node.
- Under the Tool node, click the Icon Tool option.
- While holding down the mouse button, drag the Icon Tool to the form design pane.
- Click the Properties button.
- The Component Property Editor window displays.
- From the Component Property Editor window, click the Choose button.
- Navigate to the location of the image that you would like to add to the Data Entry Form template.
- From the Open window, select the image file.
- Click the Open button.
- Click the Submit button.
- The image is placed on the Data Entry Form template.
|The images for indicating the parts of the body where the victim was injured can be found in the C:\IMSMAng\client\FormTemplates\DefaultTemplates folder. The IMSMA logotype can be found in the C:\IMSMAng\iReport folder.|