Add a Coordinate System
From IMSMA Wiki
Revision as of 18:02, 22 June 2012 by JMU (Created page with "To add a coordinate system: <ol> <li>From the '''Map''' menu, select '''Coordinate System'''.</li> ::The Coordinate System List window displays. <li> Click the [[File:Add.png|...")
To add a coordinate system:
- From the Map menu, select Coordinate System.
- The Coordinate System List window displays.
- Click the File:Add.png button.
- The Available Coordinate Systems window displays (Figure 176).
- Select the coordinate system that you would like to add.
- Click the Done button.
- The selected coordinate system displays in the Coordinate System Manager window. Maintaining and Administering IMSMA
|File:LightBulb.pngIt may take several minutes for the Available Coordinate Systems window to display.|