Add Ordnance Classification
From IMSMA Wiki
To add explosive ordnance to IMSMA:
- From the Data Entry menu, select Ordnance Classification.
- The Ordnance Classification List window displays.
- Click the File:Add.png button.
- The Ordnance Classification Editor window displays.
- Select the category from the Category list.
- Select the subcategory from the Subcategory list.
- Enter the model name in the Model field.
- Enter the source in the Source field.
- Enter the Statistic Group value in the Statistic Group field.
- If the ordnance is active, check the Active checkbox. Only active ordnance are listed in the Ordnance Classification List window.
- If there are any fields in the Custom Defined Fields section, enter data in those fields.
- Do one of the following:
- To add the ordnance, click the Save button.
- If the ordnance is added successfully, the ordnance displays in the Ordnance Classification List window.
- To discard the ordnance and close the Ordnance Classification Editor window, click Cancel.