Windows 8 and Windows 10
This requires an Internet connection.
- Open Control Panel, click on the Programs items, and then click on Turn Windows features on or off under Programs and Features OR Press the Windows key Windows logo on your keyboard, type Windows Features, and press Enter.
- Select the .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0) check box, press OK, wait until activation is done and reboot your computer if prompted.
- You do not need to select the child items for Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) HTTP activation.
If you get these error messages in the log:
| psql: FATAL: no pg_hba.conf entry for host "::1", user "postgres", database "postgres", SSL off |
The pipe has been ended
- Open the file C:\IMSMAng\pgsql\data\pg_hba.conf with a text editor e.g. Notepad
- Delete the # on row 86 and save the file
- Restart the PGSQL service
If you do not have any text editor installed you may download the file (need to be unzipped).
If you need to create shortcuts on the desktop:
- Target = C:\IMSMAng\trayLauncher\IMSMA.exe
- Start in = c:\IMSMAng\trayLauncher
- Icon = %SystemDrive%\IMSMAng\client\images\new_IMSMAin24.ico
- Do not forget to set Run as administrator.
- IMSMA RE
- Target = C:\IMSMARE\webapp\show.bat
- Start in = c:\IMSMARE\webapp
- Icon = %SystemDrive%\IMSMARE\webapp\resources\public\images\new_IMSMAin24.ico
- Also for IMSMA RE it is recommended using Run as administrator.
- Target = C:\IMSMAETLTool\bin\etl.exe
- Start in = C:\IMSMAETLTool
- Icon = %SystemDrive%\IMSMAETLTool\icons\new_IMSMAin24.ico
- Also for SAG it is recommended using Run as administrator.