Jump to: navigation, search

Getting IMSMA systems Installation Package

8 bytes added, 13:26, 8 May 2014
no edit summary
National authorities interested in obtaining IMSMA should contact the GICHD directly.Other organisations should contact the respective national mine action authority in the country or location where the proposed use would take place. If you are unable to contact an IMSMA distribution authority in your particular area of interest, please contact the IMSMA Support staff Information Management team for further information.

Navigation menu