Search and Index Local IMSMA Wiki
In Local IMSMA Wiki you have two different search options:
Kiwix - Two different Search functionalities
- Clicking on activates the Find in text functionality which search only in the current page. The search pane is located at the bottom of the Kiwix window.
Kiwix - Find in text pane
- If you would like to Search for something in all pages, type your word and click Enter.
Kiwix - Search pages
If you get this error message then you need to create a search index
Create Search Index
- In order to be able to Search in all pages, an index must be generated.
- Go to C:\IMSMAng\trayLauncher\exe\Kiwix and double-click on the file ImsmaWiki.zim.
- There is no menu option to create a search index. The index creation is triggered by searching.
- Search for e.g. gis.
Kiwix - Create index
- Click OK
Kiwix - Create index finished
- An index progress bar will appear in the lower right corner of the Kiwix window.