The Mine Action INTelligence Tool (MINT -- the name is a reference to Business Intelligence) has been introduced to facilitate the reporting process, and allow for analysis and visualisation of mine action data from IMSMANG and/or other sources. It is a tool and service provided by the GICHD to the wider mine action community.
Use cases for MINT include:
- Creating digital dashboards to convey key information to specific audiences
- Tracking indicators and progress
- Creating interactive reports
- Scheduling reports and sending notifications -- for example, send a specific report as a PDF attachment by email every Monday at 08:00 to the operations manager
- Performing ad-hoc data analyses by dragging and dropping fields from predefined data sources