Land Summary Window
Land was previously called Hazard. Land is a better term since it applies to the whole life-cycle of a Hazard from identification through the Land release process until the Hazard is declared not to be a threat to the population.
Land is classified as:
- Indication, may be used for inaccessible areas or areas with limited information available (captured as reference point).
- Suspected hazardous areas (SHA), an area where there is strong indication of mine/ERW contamination on the basis of indirect evidence of the presence of mines/ERW.
- Confirmed hazardous areas (CHA), an area where the presence of mine/ERW contamination has been confirmed on the basis of direct evidence of the presence of mines/ERW.
- Ammunition storage / Stockpile, captured as reference point or polygon depending of size of area
- EOD Spot task, captured as reference point.
In the Land Summary window there is one derived field that is called number of Linked Activities:
In the Inspiration Land Summary iReport template outputs based on linked Completion reports are included:
New fields in version 6.0
|New fields in version 6.0|
|Uncategorised||Ammunition Storage||Link to Place|
|Terrain and Operational Information||Development Project In Area Notes||Text|
|Uncategorised||Direct Evidence||Multiple Select|
|Uncategorised||Evidence Of Contamination||Single Select|
|Clearance Recommendation Data||External Visual Ordnance Condition||Single Select|
|Uncategorised||Indirect Evidence||Multiple Select|
|Reliability Data||Information Source Notes||Text|
|Clearance Recommendation Data||Land Disputes||Multiple Select|
|Clearance Recommendation Data||Land-related Disputes||Single Select|
|Affected Resources Data||Non-Agriculture Blockage||Single Select|
|Clearance Recommendation Data||Ordnance situation||Single Select|
|Uncategorised||Returnees expected||Single Select|
|Affected Resources Data||Safety And Security Blockage||Single Select|
|Affected Resources Data||Safety and Security Threat||Multiple Select|
|Uncategorised||Status Changed Comment||Text|
|Uncategorised||Status Changed Date||Date|
|Uncategorised||Status Changed Reason||Single Select|
|Uncategorised||Type Of Contamination||Multiple Select|
|Clearance Recommendation Data||Type of Minefield||Single Select|
|Several enumeration lists of existing fields have been updated in version 6.0. There are also fields that have been renamed in version 6.0.|