Execute a Search Definition
From IMSMA Wiki
Search definitions can be executed from either the Saved Searches window or from the window that displays the search definition details.
- In the Search menu → Saved Searches
- Select the row associated with the search definition you would like to execute.
- Click the button.
- If you entered search values when you added the search definition, the search results display in the Search Results window. Continue to the Search Results Window.
- If you checked the Prompt checkbox when you added the search definition, the Enter Search Prompt Values window displays.
- Click the Value field and then enter the search value(s).
- Click the button to select the search value(s).
Enter Search Prompt Values Window
|You can also execute the search definition from the Search(Edit) window (which displays the search definition details) by clicking the Run button.|