Copy an Existing Role
From IMSMA Wiki
Existing Roles and their assigned permissions can be copied to a different Role name. After the Role and its permissions are copied, you can change the Role as needed.
To copy an existing Role:
- In the Accounts menu → Roles.
- From the Role List window, click the name of the Role you would like to copy.
- Click the button.
- The Role Editor window displays the permissions assigned to the selected Role.
- Click the Save As button.
- Enter the name for the new Role in the New Role Name field.
- Click OK.
- If the Role is successfully copied, the Role Permissions window displays the name of the Role you entered in step 5 in the Role field.
The following error message indicates that the Role name you entered is in use by another Role.
- Role name ___ already in use. Save As could not be completed.
Click the OK button and enter a unique role name.
- Change the information as needed.
- Click the Save button.