Add a New User
From IMSMA Wiki
- In the Accounts menu → Users.
- Click the button.
- Enter a unique identifier for the User in the User ID field.
- Enter the name of the User in the User Name field.
- Select one of the following status options for the User:
- Active – this User account can be used to access IMSMA
- Inactive – this User account cannot be used to access IMSMA
|The password is case-sensitive.|
- Re-enter the User password in the Confirm Password field.
- Perform the following actions to assign roles to or delete roles from the User:
- To add the User, click the Save button.
If the User is added successfully, the message “A new user was successfully created” displays and the User will be listed in the User List window.
The following errors may happen:
|Please enter a unique user ID.||The user ID is already assigned to another user.|
|Please enter a user ID.||You did not enter a user ID.|
|Please enter a name for the user.||You did not enter a name for the user.|
|Please enter a password for the user.||You did not enter a password.|
|Please re-enter the password for the user in the Confirm Password field.||You did not re-enter the password in the Confirm Password field.|
|Please assign at least one role to the user.||You did not assign any roles to the user.|