The IMessage.properties file contains the error messages and warning messages used by IMSMANG. The file is located in the C:\IMSMAng\client\resources\com\fgm\imsma\lexicon folder.
- Copy the existing IMessage.properties to e.g. IMessage_km.properties or IMessage_en.properties for English.
- Edit the IMessage.properties copy with Rosetta-J.
The ITerms.Properties file contains terms used in menus, tooltips and field names in IMSMANG. The file is located in the C:\IMSMAng\client\resources\com\fgm\imsma\lexicon folder.
- Copy the existing ITerms.properties to e.g. ITerms_km.properties or ITerms_en.properties for English.
- Edit the ITerms.properties copy with Rosetta-J.
|| There are two terms that should not be translated and affects how dates are written in IMSMANG, see more details here.
The third files contains Data Inventory categories, enumeration values, Custom Defined Fields' labels, etc.
- export the English translations
- rename the file (e.g. trans_km)
- update the first row in the file to the new language code
- create translations with Rosetta-J
- import the file into the database.