Error opening Data Entry Form Template
From IMSMA Wiki
When a Data Entry Form template is dragged into the designer window nothing happens.
This error is common when the template is designed by someone else.
- The first time you drag it in, everything is fine.
- You make some changes and/or save it.
- Second time you drag in the template it is not added to the designer.
- One way to identify which data field gives the error is to publish the template and then the missing enumvalues in checkboxes will be listed.
- A more time consuming method is to start with the original template:
- Delete all data fields on the last page.
- Save template with new name.
- Drag it again.
- Repeat until you have identify which page the problematic field is.
Output in the Console log:
[freeform.ComponentDropTargetListener] line:279 - java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.NullPointerException Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException at com.fgm.freeform.component.CheckBox.addSiblingKeys(CheckBox.java:215)
This error example is caused by the Data Entry Form template contains a checkbox which has options that do not exist in your database.