Enter Organisation Data in the Data Entry Form
From IMSMA Wiki
You will find more information about Organisations here.
- Click the button.
- The Organisation Selection window displays.
Organisation Selection Window
- If you would like to limit the Organisations displayed in the Organisation Selection window you can do so by applying a filter. To apply a filter to the Organisations:
- Select the attribute on which you would like to apply the filter from the Filter list. Filter options for Organisations include:
- Active – returns all active Organisations.
- Category - returns Organisations with a category that is either the specified value or not.
- Name – returns Organisations with a name that is either similar to or contains the specified value.
- Organisation ID – returns Organisations with an ID that is either similar to or contains the specified value.
- Parent - returns Organisations with a parent that is either the specified value or not.
|You can also click the Show All button to see all of the Organisations.|
|To clear a previously-entered Organisation from a Data Entry Form, click the button, check the No Selection checkbox, and click OK.|