Add a Data Entry Form from the Workbench
From IMSMA Wiki
To add a Data Entry Form from the Workbench:
- From the Data Entry menu, select Data Entry Forms.
- From the Data Entry Forms menu, select View Workbench.
- The Workbench window displays.
- Click the button.
- The Data Entry Form Template Selection window displays. For more information, see Data Entry Form Templates Window.
- Click the row in the Data Entry Form Template Selection window associated with the template that you would like to use.
- Click the OK button.
- The Data Entry Form Editor window displays the selected template.
- For information on using the Data Entry Form Editor window, refer to Data Entry Form Editor Window.