Add a Data Entry Form
From IMSMA Wiki
|To add data entry forms, you must have access to the Data Entry Form permission.|
To add a data entry form:
- From the Data Entry menu, select Data Entry Forms.
- From the Data Entry Forms menu, select Add Data Entry Form.
- The Data Entry Form Templates window displays.
|You can also add data entry forms by clicking the button on the Workbench window or the Data Entry Forms window.|
- Click the row in the Data Entry Form Templates window associated with the template that you would like to use. For more information, see Data Entry Form Templates Window.
- Do one of the following:
- Click the Select button.
- Double-click the row associated with the template you would like to use.
- The Data Entry Form Editor window displays the selected template.