Add Subobject Custom Defined Fields
Revision as of 23:47, 12 June 2017 by Alnaucler
|This page is under review. Add example Coordinates, depth for each ordnance|
|You can only add subobject CDFs to subobject tables - data categories that display as tables on a data entry form template. Examples of these subobject tables are listed below.|
|Object||Subobject Table Name|
To add a subobject custom defined field (CDF):
- From the Customisation menu, select Data Inventory Manager.
- From the left pane of the Data Inventory Manager window, select a subobject table.
- Expand the subobject table and select the data category to which you want to add a subobject CDF. If there is no data category under the specific subobject table select Uncategorised.
- In the right pane of the Data Inventory Manager window, click the button.
- In the CDF Editor window, add and save the subobject CDF in the same way you add CDFs to the main objects.