Start and Configure iReport
The sections on this page will guide you through starting and configuring iReport.
iReport is installed with IMSMA and may be started via the IMSMA Control Centre. To start iReport:
- Ensure that the IMSMA server is started.
- Right-click the IMSMA Control Centre icon that is displayed in the lower, right corner of your Windows’ desktop.
- Select the Start IReport option.
Setting the Compilation Directory
|This configuration is set by default.|
As reports are generated, iReport creates several files which it uses to produce the report results. To set the compilation directory:
- From the Tools menu, select Options.
- The iReport – Options window displays the iReport tab.
- Select the Compilation and execution tab.
- Check the Use Report Directory to Compile checkbox.
- Click the OK button.
- The iReport – Options window closes.
Importing Data Sources
|The IMSMANG data sources are automatically imported into iReport during the installation process.|
To import the data sources that are available for IMSMA:
- From the iReports toolbar, click the Report Datasources icon, .
- The Connections/Datasources window displays.
- Click the Import button.
- The Open window displays.
- From the Open window:
- Navigate to the C:\IMSMAng\iReport\IMSMA DATASOURCES folder.
- Select the IMSMA DATASOURCES.xml file.
- Click the Open button.
- A window displays how many connections were imported.
- Click the OK button to close the window that displays the number of imported connections.
- Close the Connections/Datasources window by clicking the button displayed in the upper, right corner of the window.